What kinds of housing and amenities do you want at Point Molate?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link

Click "Take the Survey" below to tell us what type of housing, recreation, retail, and other development you'd like to see at Point Molate.

Click "Take the Survey" below to tell us what type of housing, recreation, retail, and other development you'd like to see at Point Molate.

  • According to the 2018 Judgement, 70% of the land will be preserved as open space. What do you want to see built on the remaining 30% of the land?

    According to the 2018 Judgement, 70% of the land will be preserved as open space. What do you want to see built on the remaining 30% of the land?

    Take Survey
    Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin Email this link